The Friends Executive Committee
- President – Leslie Ransom
- Vice-President – Francis Richardson
- Secretary – Susanne Wussow
- Treasurer – James Brown
- Membership Coordinator – Karen Trusler
- Promotions & Publicity Coordinators – Paul Wehrle & Mary-Louise Craven
- Volunteer Coordinator – Rosemary Palmer
- Net Shed Book Coordinator – Chris Richardson
- Member-at-large/Web support – Robert Richardson
- Past President – Incumbent has resigned
- Library Representative – Ashley Trusler
The Net Shed
Located at the corner of Bayfield & Collingwood Streets, on Meaford harbour, the Net Shed sells gently-used books from Victoria Day to Thanksgiving. Have books to donate? Contact Chris at: email@example.com
Sunday Concert Series
During the months of July & August the Friends holds concerts at the Rotary Harbour Pavilion. Bring a lawn chair and listen to local talented musicians. Admission is by donation.
The 2022 Sunday Concert Series will start Sunday June 26th – see the Sunday Concerts page.
The Friends are proud to work with the Meaford Public Library in sponsoring the Library’s author series. We also participate in other activities.
We are all volunteers and members at the Friends. Become a member of the Friends – it’s only $5.00 per year. If you are interested, you can also volunteer some time. To join up contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have any questions?
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or if you have suggestions for new activities that the Friends can undertake. You can reach us at: